Tuesday 21 September 2010

spiro steffi

First let me apologise for the grumpiest pictures ever...but i hate getting my photo taken at the best of times and i was just in from work etc...etc...lol!

So i made the Steffi jacket from Burdastyle. I used some cool upholstery fabric from ikea which is nice and stiff so keeps its shape without the need for horrible interfacing or anything.
It's a great shape for work and i think i'll make a plain version as part of a 3 piece suit that i'm working on.
I'm loving the buttons which i found in a bunch of ancient buttons that i had inherited from my Grandma...they are the perfect colour, size and shape.....what are the chances??!! Thanks Grandma, i love them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must digg your post so more folks can look at it, really helpful, I had a tough time finding the results searching on the web, thanks.

- Norman