Wednesday 31 March 2010

bake your own buttons

When trying to find fun buttons, i always have a problem...there are little shaped buttons and little patterned buttons everywhere...but big buttons??? I can never find any fun big ones. More and more i find myself wanting to add large statement buttons to crafts and not being able to find anything different enough.So i had a go at making some of my own....o yeah...it was fun!!
This was a perfect do-in-front-of-a-movie-craft, in my case it was "Il Maresciallo Rocca" series 2. I love how when you do craft while watching/listening to something, you always remember what it was and at what stage you completed each part. That's why home-made is always the best way!!
Now...what on earth will i use them all for!!! lol!
Get baking...it's great!!

1 comment:

Gil said...

these look fab! ... or mental!! I saw them in their nudey state, when just baked but that's a totally different story now!

awesome. XX