Tuesday 30 June 2009

fancy pants!

If you were a pair of pants (ie knickers, not trousers from the US) what would you look like?? I had a go expressing our family in "pant-form" and it was super-fun!! I just sewed the fabric onto thin card to keep it stiff for hanging! Quick and easy!

First up is my dad (hence the male Y-fronts lol) He loves surfing and the sea so we went for that theme. Please note, i have no idea what underwear my father wears, but he definitely should wear something like this.

As for my mamma...she was a secretary in a school and we always teased her about what naughty secretary minxish things she should be getting up to. Please note: my mother is actually a saint who lives in a bubble and genuinely didn't understand what we meant by "naughty secretary minxish things"...made it all the more funny!


Then the 3 girls...it was too difficult to stereotype each of us into just one pair...so we chose for a number of things that we love...

...motorbikes!...
...combat style...
...leopard print and cowboys!...(in particular Kid Rock(AAAAAAAAH!) and Travis Tritt)
...disco and peroxide!

Try it yourself...it is sooo much fun!!!

2 comments:

Gil said...

They are so fun to have as decorations, and were done in no time as I remember!
I'd love to have a similar laudry line for our house but theme it on the countries I've been to this year or something, wee lederhosen shaped ones or something! hehe

LittleMissPoog said...

such a smarty-pants (see what i did there!) i just love the wee super-hero panties and mum's wee secretary panties!! how rude!